I have recently had to replace my watch battery twice in the last two months or so because my watch suddenly stops working. I work in a bakery so I am around a lot of water, steam, cleaning products, oil, heat, and sugar during my day. Is it possible that normal cleaning tasks somehow permanently damaged the watch? When getting the battery replaced I took it to a local watch store and had no problems the first time I had to get it replaced, but now it seems to die after just a couple of weeks. I really love this watch and hope there is some way I can save it without having to replace the battery every two weeks.