Hi all - I've just purchased and had delivered a Body Cardio and have to say, I love the device, but would like to make some suggestions about usage & usability of the device please.
- It appears as if some of the functionality of the device is only enabled/unlocked in the app once the email address of the user has been confirmed. I actually created my account on Withings.com before I purchased my device and it would have been good if my email address was confirmed at that point rather than having to wait until I had registered my machine etc. This would make the setup process more seamless
- When you first install the app on your phone, it asks for your weight and height. As I did not have my scales then I had to enter a guess - which is not great. The app should have an option to not require input in this field - especially if no device has been registered ;)
- It appears to only be possible to delete a weight from within the web dashboard - I couldn't find an option to delete it on my mobile app (Android) - it would be nice for all the functionality that is available in the web dashboard to be available in the phone app and vice versa
- As I would like to get fitter, I have limited mobility and it can be difficult to see the screen without changing the body posture which would change the measurements - if it is possible it would be nice if the phone display could mirror what the scales are showing simultaneously and also for the phone to make a sound (if the scales can not) so someone can just get on, stand still, hear the beep and then get off
- When the user chooses the units they want to use in the app, ideally the scales should automatically mirror this without the user having to manually press the on button to change the setting
This is the first set of scales I've owned, and I'm loving it - I just wanted to give my suggestions above which would make the device even better! :)