What is the error?
When enabling whatsapp notifications on your steel HR, and answering a Whatsapp message on Android within the notification dropdown, your own answer in the chat appears as a notification in the Steel HR.
How to reproduce the error?
1. Enable your Steel HR notification for whatsapp in the Healthmate App
2. Have the phone linked via bluetooth to your android phone and wait for a whatsapp message.
3. When a whatsapp message arrives, on Android, you can actually quick reply it without entering Whatsapp but through the notification bar, by dropping down the notification bar, and under the whatsapp message clicking "reply" (like this). It is convenient and fast.
4. When you quick reply to a message however, your Steel HR also notifies you of your own response to the chat... which is annoying. I already know I responded.
- You receive a Whatsapp from Bob: "Hello, how are you?"
*Steel HR vibrates and shows message: Whatsapp - Bob - Hello, how are you?
- You quick reply via notification bar: "All good"
*Steel HR vibrates and shows message: Whatsapp - You - All good <---- This is what you should fix. It's a bug. It's not needed for me to get a notification that I answered a text