Some of the settings and features, that every user could benefit for Move ECG and other watches.
Create Single tap feature:
- Wake pointers (view saving energy features);
- Change progress gauge with various progress scores (Sleep, Steps, Calories, Battery, ...);
Create Double tap feature:
- Use Progress for more indicators.
Example: Double tap screen and Progress (0%..100%) shows remain Battery % with the hour pointer at 1 oclock;
Double tab again and the hour pointer, change to 2 oclock, showing Sleep Score;
3 oclock, showing overall progress Steps;
... more features (0%..100%);
- Wake up pointers (view saving energy features);
- Refresh the pointers to normal state (hours, and steps);
Change overall progress indicator to another measure
- Configure in App, what measure should be tracked one or more (Sleep, Steps, Stairs, Calories, Battery, ...);
- Hability to change using tap features;
- Use double vibration to start/stop the Tabata exercise and single vibration to pause/change exercise.
Configure App to set Prepare duration, Exercise duration, Rest duration and Number of Rounds;
View G's in App
- View the maximum G's applied (Most active hour)
View Heart Rate after EGC in watch
- View BPM Heart Rate in progress bar and/or with hour and minute pointers;
Example: ECG Star progress bar at 100%; finish at 0% or at interrupted time... then
ECG Finish setting for example 68 BPM in progress bar and time set to 6h40m in
display the user could read 6 with hours 8 with minutes pointer... 68BPM.
After that return to normal or put the pointer at sleep;
View Sleep Score in watch
- View Sleep score after wake up / alarm. For example 98% of score will be represented in progress bar and/or
9 hours and 40 minutes... 98 (read pointers). Tap or shake will return the pointer to current time, progress;
- In the app, show a graphical animation with the representation of the heart pumping.
CO2 (Environmental feature, in this days every app should have)
- Energy saved, with battery sleeping with saving features or other feature;
- Usage in phone and in watch... CO2 Score.
Warning user to move
- Usage Vibration to tell the user to move or create some physical movement;
- This option could be enable if user needs notification to move;
Saving energy Features:
User could choose to use one of the following features, in this way, the battery energy expended to work the clock,
could be used to extend battery life, watch usage or in other functions like sports or ECG.
- Tap the screen to move the pointers, by default they are stopped. Use the sensor to detect the tap;
- While sleeping the pointers are still, until the wake, tap or shake;
- The saving battery feature allow to do less cycles and and work with internal sensors;
Leave a comment as