The Health Mate app HR monitor is very inaccurate.
1. A resting HR of 80bpm is detected as 50-60bpm.
2. A workout HR of 110bpm is detected as 70-80bpm.
3. It is lagging, which only adds to the sudden drops in bpm.
4. It tells you to stay still when you are as still as a corpse.
5. It tells you to touch gently when you are no longer touching the camera.
Whenever trat graph animation is not working is the only time it detects accurately. I have to always find a way to crash the HR feature so it will produxe proper HR data compared to other apps AND a real oximeter.
Stopusing full screen for camera.
Adjustsomething in your code.
Bottomline, remove the lag, remove the freezes, optimise your code. All of these combined is causing it to drop the HR 20 to even 30bpm.
It'sa long time bug. Only gets worse in every update to the app for Android.
Android9 with November security update.
Nokia 6.1 Plus, Android One model.