- The ability to change the speed in which notifications scroll would be amazing! I find the notifications to go at a crawling speed, I'm sure others may feel different. User choice would be great here.
- The ability to change the font size on notifications.
- I find that notifications buzz twice. Almost as if there are two notifications. This may be intentional but I find it odd. The ability to change the vibration repetition would be great.
- Change vibration pattern for select few apps. ex: Slack - 2 quick buzz, calendar - 3 quick buzz, others - 1 quick buzz. Bonus is vibration pattern per person/contact
- Ability to toggle the screen off or on in the settings for workouts. I'm sure many find it nice to see their heart rate, cal burned, etc at a glance I personally don't get any value from it and would like to save battery with the screen off.
- Thank you for the buzzes every 30 min. I do like this!
- Music controls or music control screen
- Flow ex: double click to open music controls, click to navigate through list, long press for action
- Flow ex2: double click to pause, triple click to skip.
- User choice is best!
- This isn't something I'm TOO interested in, most modern audio tech has decent audio controls already built in. Just thought this can help when casting to speakers where controls aren't easily accessible/in reach.
Thank you Withings Team!