I have a question about this product
When will Withings Move be available?
Withings Move is available now for pre-order here in an initial five color options for $69.95 with the initial shipping beginning February 5. Additional color and materials schemes will rollout throughout 2019 with full customization to be available later this year.
Withings Move - Frequently asked questions about customization
What would be the options of customization?
Withings Move’s initial collection will be available online in five different color options. Following this, the collection will continue to expand with additional design schemes launching each month and around special occasions. This includes watch options with different colors, case and wristband materials as well as glass type.
Rolling later in the year, you will be able to completely customize Withings Move watch down to the colors of the dials. There will be countless ways people can showcase their personality through creating their very own custom watch easily on Withings’ website by selecting their color and material preferences.
Where will the customization be available?
The full customization will be available in North America and Europe.
When will the customization be available?
The full customization will be available in February 2019 in Europe and later in the year in the US.
How will the prices change when I create my own model?
Prices of customized models will vary depending on the model, starting at $69.95.
What is the difference between Withings Move and other Withings activity trackers?
Withings Move provides an 18-month battery life, an accessible price of $69.95 and the option to have a full customization experience that can fit with any one’s lifestyle. Withings Move proposes also a connected GPS for outdoor sport session.
Here is a quick summary of the differences:
What can I track with Withings Move?
Withings Move tracks:
- Your activity (walking, running, swimming, cycling)
- Your distance (for walking, running and cycling activities)
- Your number of calories burned
- Your sleep:
- Sleep cycles (light and deep sleep)
- Sleep interruptions
Withings Move - Can I have multiple activity trackers on the same user profile?
You can now install and use multiple activity trackers on the same Health Mate user profile. This feature is available for iOS users and will be available in the coming months for Android.
The Health Mate app retrieves data from:
- All Withings activity trackers
- Apple Watch via the Apple Health app
- Phone sensor via the Apple Health app
- External sources via the Apple Health app
- You can have as many activity trackers as you want on per user profile, there is no limitation!
- If you wear two activity trackers at the same time, the first device detected by the Health Mate app will sync data.
- If you use both your activity tracker and Apple Health to track your steps, the steps of your activity tracker will sync in priority compared to the steps coming from Apple Health.
Which devices are compatible with Withings Move?
- iOS 10 or higher
- Android 6 or higher
Withings Move is not compatible with Windows Phone.
- iPhone 5 and higher
- iPod Touch 6th Gen and higher
- iPad 3rd Gen and higher
- iPad Air 1/2
- iPad Mini (2nd Gen and higher)
- BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) compatible Android device
The following Android devices are not compatible with Withings Move:
Samsung: Galaxy J3 Wiko: All devices LG: G3 Stylus (LG-D690)
Blackberry: All devices Landvo: L200G Huawei:
Honor 3X (G750-T00)
Honor Holy (Hol-U19)
Honor 7 Lite
Honor 8 Lite
Huawei P8 Lite
Huawei P9 Lite
Huawei P10 Lite
Doro: Liberto 820
Liberto 820 mini
THL: THL 5000 Zopo: Zopo ZP320 Archos:
iOcean: X8 Mini PRO Komu: KOMU ENERGY UMI ZERO: UMI ZERO Kodak: IM5 Logicom: L-EMENT 400 Acer: Liquid Kindle: Kindle Fire
To know if your device is compatible, you can download the Health Mate app, open it, go to Devices, and see if Withings Move is one of the devices that you can install. If you can't see it, your device is not compatible.
Is Withings Move waterproof?
- Your Withings Move can withstand a pressure similar to that of a 50 m (165 ft) depth. You can, therefore, use it when dishwashing, splashing or swimming. However, it can't be used for diving or snorkeling.
- Do not press the button of your Withings Move when it is under water.
- Avoid long exposure to salt water. Make sure you rinse your watch with fresh water after spending time swimming in salted water.
- Avoid exposure to any chemical products such as solvents, detergents, perfumes or cosmetics. They may damage the wristband or the casing of the watch.
- Avoid extreme atmospheres (e.g., saunas or steam rooms).
- The aging of the materials may affect the waterproofness of the watch. Water resistance cannot be permanently guaranteed.