Important note: The LED color displayed on the device may vary depending on the classification guidelines of your country.
The LED of the button of BPM Core may appear:
- Blue: if BPM Core has not been paired with a mobile device yet.
- Green: for optimal and normal blood pressure measurements. The LED can also be green if BPM Core has been paired with a mobile device.
- Orange: for high normal blood pressure measurements. The LED can also be orange if BPM Core has a low battery (you can still take a measurement) or if there is an error during one of the measurements during x3 measurement mode. During x3 mode, you may see a short ERROR display and orange LED, but afterward, it will give you the option to restart the measurement. If you fail to get a result on the second try, the LED will turn red.
- Red: if hypertension (grade 1, 2, 3) or isolated systolic hypertension are detected. The LED can also be red if BPM Core has no battery or if there is an error during the blood pressure or stethoscope measurement.
- Pink: if you press and hold the monitor's button for 6 seconds until the Settings menu opens and "Training" is displayed on the screen. The LED can also be pink when BPM Core has been factory reset.