If no data is synced with your Nokia account, perform the following steps:
- Make sure your scale is displayed in My devices in the app.
If it's not, you have to install it.
- Check the battery level of your scale in My devices in the app.
Connectivity can be impacted if the battery level is too low.
- If you've set up your scale in Wi-Fi:
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi works properly.
- Make sure your scale is close enough to your Wi-Fi router.
If you're not sure it is, try to move it closer te see if that fixes the issue.
- Try rebooting your router if necessary.
- If you've set up your scale in Bluetooth, make sure you haven't used multiple devices with your scale. If you have, the scale will communicate with the last device it connected to.
- Make sure you don't have unknown measurements showing up in the menu of the app.
- Log out of the app and then log back in if your data appears on the web dashboard.
If you still encounter issues, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page.