If no data is synced with your Withings account, perform the following steps:
- Make sure your scale is displayed in My devices in the app.
If it's not, you have to install it.
- Check the battery level of your scale in My devices in the app.
Connectivity can be impacted if the battery level is too low.
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi works properly.
- Make sure your scale is close enough to your Wi-Fi router.
If you're not sure it is, try to move it closer to see if that fixes the issue.
- Try rebooting your router if necessary.
- Make sure you don't have unassigned measurements showing up in the menu of the app.
- Log out of the app and then log back in if your data appears on the web dashboard.
- If necessary, use the embedded diagnosis tool by pressing the button at the back of the scale for 8 seconds.
If an error code starting with "000" followed by three numbers is displayed, click here.