If no data is synced with your Withings account, perform the following steps:
- Make sure your scale is displayed in My devices in the app.
If it's not, you have to install it.
- Check the battery level of your scale in My devices in the app.
Connectivity can be impacted if the battery level is too low.
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi works properly.
- Make sure your scale is close enough to your Wi-Fi router.
If you're not sure it is, try to move it closer to see if that fixes the issue.
- Try rebooting your router if necessary.
- Make sure you don't have unassigned measurements showing up in the menu of the app.
- Log out of the app and then log back in if your data appears on the web dashboard.
- If necessary, use the embedded diagnosis tool by pressing the button at the back of the scale for 8 seconds.
If an error code starting with "000" followed by three numbers is displayed, click here.
If you still encounter issues, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page.