Make sure you follow these guidelines when taking a measurement. Failing to do so may lead to inaccurate results or cause the measurement to fail.
Note that the device is designed to re-calibrate itself before each measurement.
- Sit down in a comfortable position.
- Rest for about five minutes.
- Wrap the inflatable band around your arm, 2 cm above the elbow.
The metal tube should be on top of your arm.
- Place your arm on a table, slightly flexed and level with your heart.
Make sure the cuff is not too loose or too tight. You should be able to insert two fingers between the cuff and your arm.
- Turn on your BPM.
The Withings App starts automatically.
- From the app, press the Start button to launch the measurement.