If no data is synced with your Health Mate account, perform the following steps:
- Go to Devices in the Health Mate app and make sure your BPM is displayed.
If not, you need to install it first.
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your mobile device.
- If you have used multiple devices with your BPM, it will communicate with the last device it connected to. If that's the case:
- Disable Bluetooth on the other device.
- Go to the Bluetooth settings of your device and tap the name of your BPM to connect it.
If you still encounter issues, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page.