- Open the Health Mate app.
- Go to Devices.
Tap the scale model you want to update.
Tap Wi-Fi Configuration.
Press the pairing button at the back of the scale for two seconds and tap Next.
- Tap the name of your scale.
Note: If your scale has already been paired with your mobile device, go to the Settings of your mobile device, select Bluetooth and locate your scale in the list of devices. Select the small icon to the right of the scale and select the option to Forget or Remove the device.
- Set up Wi-Fi connection to use a Wi-Fi network.
- I don't have a Wi-Fi network to use Bluetooth.
- Follow the instructions on screen to finalize the update.