You can easily change the wristband of your ScanWatch thanks to the quick release spring bars with which it is attached. The 38-mm model requires wristbands that are 18-mm wide, while the 42-mm model requires wristbands that are 20-mm wide.
- The 38-mm model fits wrists from 146 mm (5.7") up to 211 mm (8.3").
- The 42-mm model fits wrists from 163 mm (6.4") up to 239 mm (9.4").
To change the wristband, perform the following steps:
- Turn your ScanWatch over.
- Locate the knob of each spring bar.
- Pull the knob of the first spring bar to the left side and remove the wristband.
- Insert one side of the spring bar of the new wristband.
- Put the wristband in place while pulling the knob to the left side.
- Release the knob.
The wristband is now properly attached to your ScanWatch.
- Repeat the previous steps for the other side.