This article will be of help if you have difficulties connecting or synchronizing with Google Fit.
To reconnect Google Fit with Withings App, please go on with the following steps:
- Open your Withings App.
- Tap Profile.
- Scroll down to Apps, tap Google Fit and then deactivate it from Withings App.
- Go to the settings of Google Fit and tap Manage connected apps.
- You can find yourself with either one or two Withings App connected apps.
- Disconnect the one or two Withings App.
- Log out from Withings App then log back in.
- Tap Reactivate Google Fit.
- Tap Allow one or two times.
- Authorize Withings App to access your Google Account.
- Make sure that Google Fit is well set.
Should you still encounter issues, check on the Notification Center if Google Fit is displayed.