If no data is synced with your Health Mate account, perform the following steps:
- Make sure measurement has been performed correctly.
At the end of the measurement, make sure you selected a user by swiping the light trail on the right part of the screen.
Note: If you selected "GUEST", no measurement will be synced with the Health Mate app. Click here for more information.
- Make sure BPM Core is displayed in Devices in the app.
If it's not, you have to install it.
- Check the battery level of your monitor in Devices in the app.
If the battery level is too low, please load BPM Core with the provided charging cable.
- If you've set up BPM Core in Wi-Fi:
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi works properly.
- Update your Wi-Fi configuration if you have recently changed your Wi-Fi network name or password.
- Make sure BPM Core is close enough to your Wi-Fi router.
If you're not sure it is, try to move it closer to see if that fixes the issue.
- Try rebooting your router if necessary.
- If you've set up BPM Core in Bluetooth:
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your mobile device.
- Make sure the Health Mate app is open.
- Activate and deactivate the Airplane Mode on your mobile device.
- Reboot your mobile device.
- If you have used multiple devices with BPM Core, it will communicate with the last device it connected to. If this is the case, disable Bluetooth on the other device. Go to the Bluetooth settings of your device and tap the name of BPM Core to connect it.
- Log out of the app and then log back in if your data appears on the Online Dashboard.
If you still encounter issues, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page.