- Make sure you've already installed your Blood Pressure Monitor.
- Unlock your smartphone.
- Press the start button of your Blood Pressure Monitor.
The application launches automatically.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap the button next to Auto mode to enable it.
- Select the delay between two automatic measurements.
- Tap the arrow at the top left of your screen to go back to the main screen.
- Tap Start.
At the end of the measures, only the average of the 3 measurements will be displayed in your widget.
Note: Because of a requirement from the Food and Drug Administration, you will need to enable this setting each time you want to use the automatic mode.