This article will help you if you encounter any of the following issues:
If you're having issues accessing the video stream when you're out of range of the Wi-Fi network your Smart Baby Monitor was configured on, perform the following steps:
- Make sure your Smart Baby Monitor was configured in Wi-Fi.
If it was configured in Ethernet, you have to update the configuration from Menu > Settings > Change Baby Monitor configuration.
- Reboot your Smart Baby Monitor.
- Try to connect to another Wi-Fi network or make sure 3G/4G is enabled on your mobile device.
- If you're using a Comcast router, you may need to change the router configuration to typical or medium security to be able to access the feed from anywhere.
- If you're an O2 customer residing in the UK, please contact the O2 support team.
If you experience frequent disconnections when watching the video feed, perform the following steps:
- Make sure your mobile device and your Smart Baby Monitor can access the internet.
- If that doesn't fix the issue, perform a factory reset of the Smart Baby Monitor and re-install it in Wi-Fi.
If the quality of the video stream isn't very good, perform the following steps:
- Make sure your Smart Baby Monitor is completely open.
- Make sure it is not close to a wall or any object.
Being too close to an object can mess with the infrared vision.