As of March 22, 2022, the Baby Companion App is no longer available for download from the App Store. If you already have the Baby Companion App installed on your mobile device, it will continue to function as normal. Please note that if you delete the Baby Companion App from your mobile device, you will not be able to re-download it via the App Store nor direct from Withings.
If your child's weight measurements do not show up in the app, perform the following steps:
- Refresh your dashboard in the Baby Companion app:
- Make sure your phone or tablet can access the internet.
- Locate the refresh button at the bottom of the dashboard.
- Tap the refresh button and wait a few seconds.
- Make sure there are no unassigned measurements in the app:
- Open the menu.
- Check if Unknown Measures appears in the menu.
- If it is, tap Unknown measures and assign the measurements to the correct user.
Note that you will need to weigh your child one more time on your Smart Kid Scale before the scale can automatically assign the measurements.