Background synchronizations allow you to automatically sync your data as long as your Bluetooth is enabled. They occur when:
- You have taken more than 1,000 steps since the last sync
- You have reached your daily steps objective
- More than 6 hours have passed since the last sync took place
- Sleep mode is exited
You can manually sync your data if you want to. To do so:
- Make sure you enable Bluetooth on your mobile device.
- Make sure the Withings App is open.
- Press and hold the button at the top of your Withings Pulse for three seconds to start the manual sync.
Your Withings Pulse has to be close enough to your device.
Note that your Withings Pulse has an internal memory of 11 days (the current day and the ten previous days). Therefore you have to make sure you sync your data every ten days at least.