- Make sure you've activated the Bluetooth of your mobile device.
- Make sure your Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor is not already paired and connected to another smartphone.
- If you are using your Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor with a different smartphone than the last smartphone connected, you have to:
- Disable Bluetooth on the other device.
- Go to the Bluetooth settings of your device and tap the name of your Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor to connect it.
I can't see my BPM in the Bluetooth settings of my mobile device. What should I do?
Didn't find what you need?