Dissociating your Withings Pulse Ox
All data that wasn’t synced before dissociating your Withings Pulse Ox will be lost permanently.
Dissociating your Withings Pulse Ox allows you to remove it from your account. Once it is no longer linked to your account, it can be installed on another account or on the profile of another user of your account.
Dissociating your Withings Pulse Ox will not remove any of your data from the Health Mate app.
To dissociate your Withings Pulse Ox, perform the following steps:
- Open the Health Mate app.
- Go to My devices.
- Look for your Pulse and touch Settings.
- Tap Dissociate this product.
- Tap Remove from my account.
- Perform a factory reset of your Withings Pulse Ox.
Performing a factory reset of your Withings Pulse Ox
All data that wasn’t synced before factory resetting your Withings Pulse Ox will be lost permanently.
Factory resetting your Withings Pulse Ox allows you to delete all of the data stored on it. Factory resetting completes the dissociation process.
Factory resetting your Withings Pulse Ox will not remove any of your data from the Health Mate app.
- Navigate to the Horizontal clock screen by pressing the button until it appears
on the display.
- Using the touch screen, swipe from right to left 11 times to unlock the hidden menu.
- Continue swiping from right to left through until “Factory rst 5” is displayed.
- Press the button five times.
“Factory rst” will count down to zero. The words “Resetting…” will appear on the screen briefly, then the screen will go dark.
When the factory reset is complete, “hello!” appears on the screen, followed by “go.withings.com”.
Make sure you "forget" your Withings Pulse Ox:
- Go to the Bluetooth settings of your mobile device.
- Tap the Withings Pulse Ox you want to forget from the list.
- Tap Forget this device.
At this time, you can start the installation process for the Withings Pulse Ox.