如果 Steel 无法与 Health Mate™ 应用同步：
- 在 Health Mate™ 应用中，确保“我的设备”下显示有 Steel。
- 点击时间线顶部的Steel小部件，强制 Health Mate™ 应用与 Steel 进行通信。
- 如果您没有在帐户的主用户资料下安装 Steel，请从应用退出，然后重新使用正确的用户资料登录。
要通过低功耗蓝牙连接，Android 6 用户可能必须更改应用的权限。为此，请依次转到设置>应用>Withings >权限，然后启用位置。
如果 Steel 显示错误时间，请尝试重新校准 Steel 的指针。
Your watch automatically syncs when the following conditions are met:
- There has been a take-in of more than 1,000 steps since the last sync, followed by one minute with less than 50 steps.
- More than 6 hours have passed since the last sync took place.
- The daily objective for steps has been reached.
It is important that you ensure that:
- You have not disabled Bluetooth on your mobile device.
- You have not forced the Health Mate app closed.
- On iOS this is done by double-tapping the Home button and swiping up. Please note that iOS can stop an app from running in the background after a certain period of time. In these cases, you will receive a push notification showing that you must restart the Health Mate app. All that you need to do is open the Health Mate app and then exit it by pushing the Home button/swiping up from the bottom of the screen to return home. If you receive this notification but do not open the Health Mate app, the app will not be running in the background and so automatic syncing will not be possible.
- On Android this is done by force quitting the app.
- Starting with Android 11, Google has changed the way that apps can use Bluetooth Low Energy for the apps that are running in the background. To allow automatic syncing, you must select the 'Allow all the time' option for location services for the Health Mate app in order to allow background syncing. This can be done by going to the Settings of the Android device and then selecting → Apps → Health Mate → Permissions → Location → Always Allow. If this option is not enabled, background syncing (syncing while the app is not open on the screen) will not occur.
- The watch and the mobile device to which it syncs are close to one another (within a few feet) when the conditions for automatic syncing are met.
If all of the above was done and your watch still show syncing issues, please perform a factory reset by following the steps mentioned below:
Press the button on the back of the watch with the tool 5 times. You may also use a small, narrow object to do this (such as a pin or paperclip). Be sure that you feel the watch vibrate each time you press the button.
On the 5th time, you should feel the watch vibrate 2 times. This will let you know it has been reset to factory settings.
Make sure that you remove the watch from your account in the Health Mate app by going to My Devices, selecting your watch, tapping the 'Dissociate this product' button and then confirming your choice by tapping 'Remove from my account.' It is possible that the watch will not appear on the list in which case you can continue below.
Once this is done, proceed with the installation once again.
Note for iOS users: if the watch stops syncing at 80% or 83%, log out of the Health Mate app and delete it. Then, reinstall the app, log back in, and sync the watch.
If the issue persists, please try to sync the watch with a different phone.
If the issue persists, reach out to Customer Service by clicking the Contact us button at the bottom of the page. Please, make sure to send us the invoice of your product in your first email.