Only activity data coming from the Health Mate app are taken into account in the calories earned for the Nutrition widget. Any activity data coming from a partner app will not be included.
You may notice differences between your budget and/or calories earned on MyFitnessPal and on the Health Mate app. This is because MyFitnessPal uses average values, whereas the Health Mate app uses your actual data. You can limit these differences by making sure:
- You have the same weight goal in MyFitnessPal and in the Health Mate app.
- You have selected the same weight loss pace in MyFitnessPal and in the Health Mate app.
- You have selected a sedentary activity level in MyFitnessPal.
- You have entered the same user metrics in MyFitnessPal and the Health Mate app (age, height, weight, gender).
To adjust your weight goal and weight loss pace in the Health Mate app, tap the Weight widget.
To adjust your weight goal, weight loss pace and activity level in MyFitnessPal, open MyFitnessPal, tap Others and tap Goals.
如果您在接收 MyFitnessPal 数据时出现问题，请执行以下步骤：
- 添加数据后，务必至少等待 15 分钟。
检查 MyFitnessPal 网页界面，确保数据与服务器正常同步。
- 尝试取消关联，然后重新关联 MyFitnessPal。