Note: If your scale has already been paired with your mobile device, go to the Settings of your mobile device, select Bluetooth and locate your scale in the list of devices. Select the small icon to the right of the scale and select the option to forget or remove the scale.
- Open the Withings App.
- Go to your Devices tab.
- Scroll down to find your scale and tap Update Wi-Fi configuration.
- Press the button on the side of the scale for three seconds and then tap Next.
- Select your device from the list of accessories.
- Select your Wi-Fi in the list of Wi-Fi networks. Your scale will synchronize your measurements automatically.
Note: You may choose to set up your scale in Bluetooth by selecting I don't have Wi-Fi. However, please note that you won't be able to use all the scale functionalities.
- If you choose to set up the scale in Wi-Fi, please enter your password.
- You're all set!