You can easily change the wristband of your ScanWatch thanks to the quick release spring bars with which it is attached. The 38-mm model requires wristbands that are 18-mm wide, while the 42-mm model requires wristbands that are 20-mm wide.
- The 38-mm model fits wrists from 146 mm (5.7") up to 211 mm (8.3").
- The 42-mm model fits wrists from 163 mm (6.4") up to 239 mm (9.4").
To change the wristband, perform the following steps:
- Turn your ScanWatch over.
- Locate the knob of each spring bar.
- Pull the knob of the first spring bar to the left side and remove the wristband.
- Insert one side of the spring bar of the new wristband.
- Put the wristband in place while pulling the knob to the left side.
- Release the knob.
The wristband is now properly attached to your ScanWatch.
- Repeat the previous steps for the other side.
Note: Most of the users choose to put the buckle on the upper side (12 o'clock) of the watch, however, it is up to you to decide how to wear your wristband. The correct side is the one you are comfortable with.