- Use a lint-free cloth moistened with warm water to clean the glass and casing of your ScanWatch.
- Run the fluoroelastomer wristband under warm water and rub it with hypoallergenic soap to clean it.
- Dry the fluoroelastomer wristband with a soft cloth.
- If the side button of your ScanWatch appears to be stuck, we advise you to rinse the casing of your watch with clear, warm water and dry it using a lint-free cloth.
- If the altimeter opening of ScanWatch becomes dirty or clogged with debris and sweat, it can prevent the watch from accurately measuring elevation. If this occurs, please clean the case of ScanWatch with warm, soapy water and then allow it to dry. The watch should also be cleaned anytime that you work out with it on.
- Withings does not recommend using an ultrasonic cleaner for ScanWatch.