Withings 6 is the newest version of the Withings App.
Exploring Withings 6 new UI:
(1) Profile: Here you will find your profile data including your goals, achievements, goals, reminders, partner apps, and family profiles. You can also access the settings from here.
(2) Add Manual Measurements: Here you will be able to add manual measurements blood pressure, heart rate, food, temperature, weight and a variety of activities.
(3) Devices Tab moved: Here you will find the new Devices location, no longer included in the navigation bar.
(4) Notification stack: Useful information about your products or the badges you unlocked will appear here in a navigable stack.
(5) Latest measurements: Overview of a specific metric to see its long term evolution to better monitor the impact of your actions. Scroll down for your Leaderboard and Trends!
(6) Simplified navigation bar: Featuring 3 tabs instead of 4 - Home, Measure and Achieve.
With version 6.0, there is a variety of updates:
ScanWatch 2 support ⌚️
Our brand new activity tracker line is now fully supported!
This also brings in a new 24/7 Body Temperature metric that will be available to view in-app.
Learn more about ScanWatch 2 here.
Withings+ support for all users 🌏
Access to the Withings experience you know and love remains completely free, but helping you achieve your goals also means developing new tools to support you as you progress. That's where Withings+ comes in, a service that allows you to do more with the data collected by all of your devices.
Once bundled with our new scales, Withings+ is now available to any user of any Withings product! You can now subscribe to the service within the app and unlock Withings+ with ease. Learn more about Withings+ here.
Metabolic Age & Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) 🔥
Understand your energy consumption even when at rest with BMR, and get tailored advice on weight management and calories intake for better metabolic health.
Discover your metabolic age and receive actionable steps to rejuvenate your metabolism, positively impacting your longevity and vitality.
Health Improvement Score 💯
A benefit of subscribing to Withings+, the Health Improvement Score gives you a complete overview of your health status with a simple score between 1 and 100. It also provides sub-scores that break down how the overall score is composed.
A fresh new look 💅
Withings 6.0 signifies our renewed commitment to helping you not only track your health, but improve it as well. To reflect this goal, we’re introducing a new app icon. The gradient of the colors represents the different dimensions of your health.
In addition to this, there is also new impactful iconography, a sharper and more easy-to-read typeface, beautiful new illustrations for notification cards and Program details, and a cohesive color theme to reduce eyestrain and improve wellbeing.
Improved navigation 🧭
To enhance the user experience, we streamlined the process of accessing the essential information you need to actively monitor and manage your health.
This is why navigation in your app has been reduced from 4 tabs to 3: Home, Measure and Progress. So, whether you want to simply check in or start working on a specific goal, you’ll know just where to go in the app.
Notification stack 📚
We have introduced a brand-new notification center that utilizes gorgeous 'stacked' graphic cards to show you new health insights, achievements, software updates, and important announcements.
Categorized measurement items ⚖️
Your health metrics are organized into categories for quick understanding and action to help you target areas for improvement.
Others Improvements & Features:
- Support for iOS 17
- Updates to Scales and ScanWatch tutorials
- Bug fixes + improvements