This article will be of help if you have difficulties connecting or synchronizing with Google Fit.
To reconnect Google Fit with Health Mate, please go on with the following steps:
- Open your Health Mate app.
- Tap Profile.
- Scroll down to Apps, tap Google Fit and then deactivate it from Health Mate.
- Go to the settings of Google Fit and tap Manage connected apps.
- You can find yourself with either one or two Health Mate connected apps.
- Disconnect the one or two Health Mate.
- Log out from Health Mate then log back in.
- Tap Reactivate Google Fit.
- Tap Allow one or two times.
- Authorize Health Mate to access your Google Account.
- Make sure that Google Fit is well set.
Should you still encounter issues, check on the Notification Center if Google Fit is displayed.