If your scale doesn't measure body composition, perform the following steps:
- Make sure that your trigram appears after your weight has been displayed on the scale. If there are several users, select the correct user by leaning your weight left or right when your trigram appear on the scale. If you are not recognized, please install your scale again.
- Make sure that impedance is activated on your scale. To do so, go to Devices > Body Cardio > Settings > Impedance and heart rate.
- Make sure that the Body composition screen is activated on the scale's settings. To do so, go to Devices > Body Cardio > Screens customization.
- Body composition is only available for adults. Children and teenagers won't be able to access this feature.
- Dry feet might prevent the body composition measurement. As such, we advise that you weigh yourself after your shower so that your skin is in its best condition for the measurement.