You can start a live workout session in the Withings App even if you don't have an activity tracker.
- You will need to enable Location permissions on your mobile device's settings before being able to start a GPS workout session.
- Manual GPS workout sessions are not taken into account in the Fitness Score calculation as the session starts from the app, not from the tracker.
To start a live workout session, perform the following steps:
- Open the Withings App.
- Tap the + sign at the top right of the screen.
- Tap Activity.
- Select your activity and tap Record a new workout.
The live workout screen will appear. You can check your time, pace, and distance data during your workout.
- You can pause the workout at any time by pressing the blue pause button at the bottom of the screen.
- Press and hold the red stop button at the bottom of the screen to stop your workout.
The Withings App will save your GPS data during your session to display your path on a map.
- A breakdown of your session will appear, showing Duration, Miles, Speed, and KCal burned.
You also have the options to add photos and notes for the workout as well as the opportunity to set an activity goal for your workout. Tap Done when finished.
- You will see a new activity item in your Home tab after your workout session.