Disclaimer: Activity Reminder is only available for users with firmware version 2421 and up, as well as Withings App version 5.9.
It is no secret that physical activity is both good for your well-being and important for your health.
And as we care for yours, we developed a new feature called Activity Reminder.
Activity Reminder’s role is to help you reach your daily step goal.
If the feature is activated, ScanWatch will be able to detect the lack of movement and will notify you about it, encouraging you to bring movement into your body.
Typically, if you have been sitting or lying down for the past hour (without falling asleep, of course) ScanWatch will send you an Activity Reminder notification.
A few things to know:
- Activity Reminder is not running during nighttime or during daytime if sleep is detected by ScanWatch.
- Activity Reminder is not available in if Do Not Disturb in ON.
- You can’t snooze your Activity Reminder notifications.
Activity reminder alerts will not occur if:
- You have taken more than 100 steps in the past hour.
- Your daily step goal has already been reached.
- The watch detects you sleeping.
To activate or deactivate the feature, please go to Withings App > Devices > ScanWatch > All Settings > Health Features and then tap on the Activity Reminder toggle.