Did you know that you can securely and privately export and/or share a PDF of your health data with your doctor, coach, or relatives? That's the Health Report in Health Mate.
Now that a new item is available for Sleep / Sleep Analyzer users in Health Report, let's see what we can find here, starting with metrics.
Duration, efficiency, and regularity:
- Sleep duration (over 10 hours, 7 hours, or under 5 hours -if available) for weekdays and weekends.
- Sleep latency (the time it takes to fall asleep).
- Sleep efficiency, taking both the time in bed (TIB) and the total sleep time (TST) into account.
- Wake-up time and bedtime for weekdays and weekends.
- Times out of bed during the night.
Sleep apnea and snoring:
- AHI, meaning apnea-hypopnea index, that indicates potential breathing irregularities during your sleep and how long they were.
- Snoring, showing both time and percentage.
All the metrics are compiled in day-to-day a table that also displays your average resting HR for each night. The color blocks indicate the following activites:
|Time in Bed (TIB)|
|Total Sleep Time (TST)|
|Extended times out of bed|
- About color blocks: Sleep data is collected in time slots. It is possible to have several events in a specific time frame. For example, your trip to the kitchen to drink a glass of water in the middle of the night might not appear in the diary. The reason behind it is that you spent more time sleeping than being out of your bed over that time frame. You can have different phases or events in a slot but the only longest one will be displayed.
- About imprecise data: Please make sure the firmware is up to date. If it is, an error might have occurred (e.g. too many events in the same time slot) making data collection impossible.
- About time frames: Sleep Diary gathers up to 30 nights, however, you don't need to wait to have 30 nights in order to retrieve data. If you request a quarterly Health Report, you will only have access to the last 30 days in the Sleep Diary section. The same applies to custom dates.