Disclaimer: Due to health regulations and clearances, some ScanWatch features may not be available or may not have clinical validation in your region. Learn more.
New owner of a ScanWatch? Congrats! And welcome to a healthier -and happier- life.
Now, to install this brand new watch, please perform the following steps:
- Open the Withings App and tap Sign up if you are new to Withings. Follow the instructions until your land on the Home screen.
- Your device can be detected automatically. If so, tap Install and go to step 7.
- If not, tap Devices at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
Tap + at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Tap Watches.
- Tap ScanWatch.
- Tap Install.
- Your ScanWatch is detected and needs to be connected to your mobile device. Tap Pair.
- Enter the code displayed on the screen of your watch. Again, tap Pair.
- Please wait during the pairing process.
- Look at the hands of your ScanWatch to see if they are properly positioned. Minute and hour hands should be positioned at noon, while the activity dial one should be positioned to 100%. Tap Yes or No.
- If you select No, set all the hands to noon or 100% by twisting the dial.
- Now ScanWatch displays the correct time.
- Please wait during the device configuration.
- Keep in mind that it can take a minute or two. Also, make sure to keep the app open and in the foreground during this process.
- Choose on which arm you would like to wear your ScanWatch.
- If you don't wear it just yet, try it on and make sure to wear it properly.
- You're all set! Get started with the tutorials now or later, as you wish.
- You can access the features again in Devices > ScanWatch > Tutorials.
Note that you won't be able to use the features before activating them via Tutorials.