Please follow the steps below to install your BPM Connect:
- Open the Withings App.
- Log in to your account, or follow the process to create one.
- Go to the Devices tab.
- Tap + at the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Tap Blood pressure monitors and then BPM Connect.
- Tap Install.
- Press the button of BPM Connect to turn it on.
The LED of BPM Connect will light up blue and "SETUP" will appear on the screen.
- To synchronize your BPM with your mobile device, you will need to pair it via Bluetooth.
Follow the instructions on the screen and tap Pair.
- Select your preferred Wi-Fi network. Enter the password of your Wi-Fi network and tap Connect to install your BPM Connect via Wi-Fi.
You can also tap Choose a different network to use another one.
- If you do not have a Wi-Fi network or prefer to connect your device to only sync via Bluetooth, select I don't have access to Wi-Fi.
Note: For usability and synchronization purposes, Withings recommends Wi-Fi installation.
- Wait for the configuration and update to complete.
- You're all set!
- While it was designed and validated for use on the left arm, the BPM Connect can be used on the right arm if needed. The same positioning guidelines should be followed, regardless of which arm it is being used on.
- BPM Connect comes calibrated from the factory and doesn't require further calibration.