Factory resetting your Body+ allows you to delete all of the data stored on it.
- Factory resetting your Body+ will not remove any of the data that was synced from the Withings App.
- All data that wasn't synced before resetting your Body+ will be lost permanently.
To reset your Body+, perform the following steps:
- Go to the Bluetooth settings of your mobile device and remove the scale from the known devices.
- Open your Withings App. Tap Devices and locate your Body+.
- Tap All settings then scroll down and tap Dissociate this product.
- Press the button beneath your scale.
- Hold the button until the menu appears.
- Four options are displayed on the screen of the scale: Info, Update, Reset, and Quit.
Note: Update is only available if the scale is set up with Wi-Fi.
- Press the button again until the arrow is pointing towards Reset.
- Press and hold the button until the loading bar is complete.
- Click the button 5 times to confirm. Reset ok is then displayed on the screen of the scale.
- Hello! appears on the screen. That means you're all (re)set.
Notes for users that have bought their Body+ prior to April 2022:
- The options displayed can be different: mac, upgrade, and reset (Step 6). To quit the menu, you can either weigh yourself in or keep the arrow pointed towards 'mac' and wait for the scale to turn off.
- No long press is needed to validate your choice (Step 8). Wait for the scale to restart. The choice is confirmed a few seconds after you stop pressing the button.