You can ask a watchmaker or use Withings watch-adjustment tools to adjust your wristband. If you want to adjust the wristband on your own, perform the following steps:
- Make sure you have the following tools in the box: hammer (1), ribbed block (2), pin push (3).
- Adjust the wristband on your wrist to estimate the number of mesh links to be removed.
- Position the wristband ribbed block. The arrows inside the wristband should point downward.
- Use the pin punch and the hammer to push out the pin that supports the mesh you want to remove.
- Remove the second pin. Remove the mesh, repeat if necessary.
- Reassemble the wristband by placing one of the pins, then the other (in the opposite direction of the arrows) with the hammer.