If you have already a Health Mate account, you can get started on the installation process. Otherwise, you will need to follow the instructions to create one.
To do so, perform the following steps:
- Open the Health Mate app.
- Log in to your account, if you already have one, or create one.
- Go to the Devices tab.
- Tap + at the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Tap Blood pressure monitors.
- Tap BPM Connect.
- Tap Install.
- Press the button of BPM Connect to turn it on.
The LED of BPM Connect lights up blue and "SETUP" appears on the screen.
- To sync your BPM with your mobile device, you have to pair them via Bluetooth.
Follow the instructions on the screen and tap Pair.
- Pick your preferred Wi-Fi network. Enter the password of your Wi-Fi network and tap Connect to install your BPM Connect in Wi-Fi.
You can also tap Choose a different network to use another one.
- Important: If you do not have a Wi-Fi network or prefer to connect your device via Bluetooth, select I don't have access to Wi-Fi to install BPM Connect via Bluetooth.
Please note, however, that for usability and synchronization purposes, Withings recommends Wi-Fi installation.
- Wait for the configuration and update to complete.
- You're all set!
- While it was designed and validated for use on the left arm, the BPM Connect can be used on the right arm, if needed. The same positioning guidelines should be followed, regardless of which arm it is being used on.
- BPM Connect comes calibrated from the factory and doesn't require further calibration.